Tiffin, Iowa

Homes for Sale in Tiffin, IA

Avg. Home Price: $389K

Find homes for sale in Tiffin, IA and learn about the local community and real estate market.

Tiffin is a city in Johnson County, Iowa. It is part of the Iowa City, Iowa Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 1,947 at the 2010 census.

Ruhl&Ruhl Realtors has plenty of homes for sale in Tiffin, IA for you to choose from. Continue browsing this page to see all houses for sale and real estate options in Tiffin.

Tiffin is located outside of Iowa City. View homes for sale in the Iowa City area for more real estate options.

Join the Ruhl Family!

Nearest Ruhl&Ruhl Office
1075 Highway 1 West
Iowa City, IA 52246
Phone Number: (319) 339-8111

Tiffin History

Tiffin was platted in 1867.  It was named from Tiffin, Ohio, the former home of Rolla Johnson, who owned the town site.

Tiffin Community

W. Kent County Park is located just to the west of Tiffin, and is a popular site for outdoor recreation in Johnson County. The park is known for its lake, camping facilities, resident whitetail deer herd and wild turkeys, as well as its cross-country ski trails. It has scenic rolling acres of oak and hickory forest. Tiffin is in close proximity to Coralville, Iowa City, as well as Cedar Rapids. You can get the best of living in a smaller community while also being close to the bigger city frills of unique shops, malls, restaurants, sporting events, shows and plenty of culture!

Explore Our

Featured Listings

View all 141 Listings
Get instant alerts of new properties in Tiffin
Send me Alerts

Tiffin Area Map

Tiffin

Tiffin Media Gallery

Contact Me

Fill out the below information for me to help you find what you need.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Kathleen Cobler

Licensed In IA
  • C.
Cedar Rapids Office

5805 Council St. NE, Suite A
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402